Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Compost Collective subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This website including its tools, applications and services are intended solely for access and use by adult individuals who are at least 18 years old.
Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Compost Collective reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Kaipatiki Project are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Compost Collective be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Compost Collective does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Compost Collective.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Compost Collective endeavours to ensure that all information included on this website is correct. Compost Collective does not accept liability for any matters that arise as a result of inaccurate content.
This website includes references and links to other organisations but in no way endorses these individuals or organisations.
Purchase & Registration
Auckland Council funds the discounts toward purchase of compost systems. Please be aware that discounts are available only to Auckland residents.
Discounts are limited to one discount per household, per year (for a maximum of two systems. We do check to ensure we are not delivering systems to the same address more than once a year.
Delivery time within New Zealand is 7-10 working days.
Shipping costs are included in the purchase price of your composting system.
There are no shipping costs associated with Sharewaste registration.
Compost Collective takes no responsibility for the sharing or shipping of waste between donors and recipients of Sharewaste.
Personal information you may provide on this website will be kept secure by Compost Collective and will not be passed on to any third parties without prior consent.
Donors & Recipients of Sharewaste agree to share their information with other users of the Sharewaste initiative.
Participants of Sharewaste agree not to collect or disclosure other users’ personal information.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns about use of your personal information.
All merchandise transactions entered on this site are administered and safeguarded through a secured webpage. The payment page on this site is hosted by DPS, this website will not collect and store any credit card information.
We do not hold your credit card details on file electronically and each time you purchase you will be asked to re-enter your credit card details.